What is a Drum Circle?
- A drum circle is a fun and interactive event where everyone gets to participate!
- Participants gather in a circle, play drums, shakers, rattles, and bells as they engage in musical games, songs, movement and dance.
- Community spirit, teamwork and diversity are all emphasized and celebrated!
Rhythm Matters in the Community
The event starts as strangers with little musical experience gather together in a circle. Within minutes, music is coming from the drums, shakers, rattles, and bells as these strangers become a community of drummers. The smiling faces across the circle express the joy of each participant.
- Church Functions
- Birthday Parties
- Support Groups
- Elder Care Facilities
- Street Fairs or Block Parties
- 4th of July Celebrations
Rhythm Matters in the Workplace
Looking for a fun alternative way to motivate your workers into a cooperative, efficient, appreciated team? Drumming has been bringing people together for centuries to create, celebrate, and communicate with each other. At a Rhythm Matters event, members of your team will learn to appreciate their role within a group environment, discover new ways to interact with those around them, and have fun creating a rhythm orchestra together!
- Weekend Retreats
- Team Celebrations
- Product Launches
- Health and Wellness Conferences
- Grand Openings
- Training Sessions
- Boosts moral
- Demonstrates importance of diversity
- Fosters stress reduction in a safe environment
- Encourages effective communication
- Diffuses job titles, company seniority, or age
- Promotes cooperation
- Shows the importance of each team member
Rhythm Matters in the Schools
Rhythm is the language of the world that has no barriers. No matter what age, race, gender or religion a person is, rhythm can bring people together. With a Rhythm Matters event in your school, we use this universal language to promote diversity, appreciation of others and their cultures, as well as providing a safe place for children to express themselves and interact with others.
- Assembly Programs
- After-school Programs
- PTA Gatherings
- Cultural Arts Days
- Family Nights
- Summer Camps
- Reward Parties
- Celebrates self expression
- Encourages creativity
- Promotes Diversity
- Reinforces Math, Social Studies, Language
- Strengthens listening and concentration skills
- Bolsters self image and self assurance
- Aides in Gross and Fine motor skills
- Exposes children to music and dance
- Promotes group dynamics